Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Minutes To Cash

This post is going to be all in text because I like the irony of using text to talk about video.



Here's the thing.  If you remember from my last post, I talked about how important it was to be in a market that you already enjoyed.



Now what you want to do is focus on creating very short 2 minute video.  Tell a short story, even a joke on occassion, or how about talking about some cool resource.  Perhaps you could answer a commonly asked question.



The idea here is to create two or three very short videos a week.



Now, post those videos to youtube and just link to them through your facebook profile.



I am not kidding when I say that the creation of short videos like this can really drive things forward when it comes to making money with facebook.



If you wanted probably the second most important thing I can teach you when it comes to how to make money with facebook, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment